1x8 SDI Distribution Amp with an OFF/ON Switch sends a single SDI video signal data to up to 8 - SDI TVs at the same time. This 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp is specially designed with an equalizer IC on its input and drive ICs on all of its outputs able to support long coaxial cable up to 600 feet without any signal loss in the splitting process. The WolfPack 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp supports almost all video formats and is SMPTE compliant. The 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp can also achieve up to 1080p @ 60Hz for Full HD output performance. The 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp only supports video and does not support audio. 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp will not introduce any delay to the video signal and therefore perfect for professional broadcast applications.
WolfPack 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp Features:
- SDI inputs: One (1)
- SDI outputs: Eight (8)
- Features equalizer circuitry on the inputs and outputs, allowing it to support long cable runs
- Support for multiple standard and high definition video resolutions:
- SD 525i and 625i
- HD 720p @ 24, 25, 30, 50, and 60 Hz
- HD 1080i @ 50, 60 Hz
- HD 1080p @ 24, 25, and Hz
- 3G 1080p @ 50, 60 Hz
- Support for multiple color spaces:
- RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled
- YCbCr 4:2:2 sampled
- Supports data rates: 270Mbps～2.97Gbps
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit Deep Color
- Compatible with the HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424), and SD-SDI (ST 259) standards
- Supports SD-SDI (270Mbps), HD-SDI (1.485Gbps) & 3G-SDI (2.97Gbps)
- Full HD video format
- Built-in Cable Equalizer, Re-clocker & Cable Driver
- Max. cable length using Belden 1694A:
- SD-SDI (480i): up to 656 ft or 200M
- HD-SDI (720p @ 60Hz): up to 400 ft or 120M
- 3G-SDI (1080p @ 60Hz: up to 262 ft or 80M
- Excellent SDI signal jitter suppression
Note: Distance tested via standard Belden 1694A cable. Operating distances may vary for cable with different specs.
WolfPack 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp Specs:
- Input Interface: 1x BNC SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
- Input Signal Type: SD-SDI (270Mbps), HD-SDI (1.485Gbps), 3G-SDI
- Supported Input Format: SD-SDI: 480i and 576i HD-SDI: 720p24/25/30/50/59.94/60 all frame rate; 1080i all frame rate 1035i all frame
- Video Standards: SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M
- SDI Signal Range: 0.8V
- SDI Impedance: 75 ohms
- SDI Coupling Type: AC
- SDI Output Interface: 8 - BNC SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
- Re-clocking Auto Support: 270Mbps/1.485Gbps/2.97Gbps
User Manual: Operations Manual
Why not buy this 1x8 SDI Distribution Amp today?
SDI Matrix Switcher Corporation includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call SDI Matrix Switcher Corporation Tech Support Team with your order number at 800-841-9238 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read SDI Matrix Switcher Corporation Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are SDI Matrix Switcher Corporation extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling SDI Matrix Switcher Corporation, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.