This Kramer 690T 2x3G SDI Transmitter over Ultra–Reach SM Fiber is a high–performance fiber optic transmitter for SDI video signals up to 3G HD–SDI. The 690T converts two 3G HD–SDI signals to single–mode fiber optic and the 690R receiver converts them back to the two original SDI formats. The unit is compatible with the fiber optic matrix VS–88FO.
Kramer 690T 2x3G SDI Transmitter over Ultra–Reach SM Fiber Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 3Gbps.
- Inputs – 2 SDI on BNC connectors.
- Outputs – 2 single–mode fiber optic on LC connectors.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multi–Standard Operation – SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Laser Standards Compliance – IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology – Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances on the coax cable, 200m (HD–SDI) & 100m (3G HD–SDI).
- System Range – Up to 10km (6.2mi).
Kramer 690T 2x3G SDI Transmitter over Ultra–Reach SM Fiber Specification:
- INPUTS: 2 SD/HD/3G HD–SDI on BNC connectors
- OUTPUTS: Dual single–mode fiber (9/125) over LC connectors
- BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 3Gbps bandwidth for each input
- FIBER OPTIC EXTENSION: Up to 10km (>6.2 miles) for 3G–SDI
- INPUT CABLE EQUALIZATION: 200m for SDI, 100m for 3G–SDI
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC, 480mA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: –40˚ to +70˚C (–40˚ to 158˚F)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply
- OPTIONS: RK–4PT 19" rack adapter
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm (2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 0.1kg (0.2lbs) approx
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 23.20cm x 13.60cm x 10.00cm (9.13" x 5.35" x 3.94" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 0.5kg (1.1lbs) approx
Operations Manual: 690T User Manual